Staffing officer with skills in Staff Leasing activities
• Partner with key stakeholders in assigned business areas to source, select and Lease qualified Staffs at a variety of levels
• Sound knowledge of EMEA Staff Lease/recruitment legislation
• Well Versed/Trained/Knowledge of Staffing/Hiring Expats in the region/Country(Slovakia)
• Strong hands-on Staff Leasing/Hiring experience, whether in agency or in-house, that includes supporting global fast-paced organizations with the talent acquisition of mid-senior professional profiles.
• Manage applicant flow to ensure availability of qualified Staff/Talents and compliance with diversity hiring goals.
• Understanding diversity goals and act as a subject matter expert for areas of staffing responsibility.
• Suggest process improvement initiatives to streamline Staff Leasing/hiring process
• Keep up to date of the new digital trends and available solutions in Staff Leasing space
• Participating in exciting HR projects which have local and global impact
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
• Exceptional Skills in Staff Leasing activities
• Having recognized training/Certifications in staff placement or staff leasing will be an advantage.
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with corporate clients and external partners for staff Leasing activities
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
• You master the English language verbally and in writing
Výhody / Benefity
• All benefits will be presented at the interview